If you have not yet registered online, take a moment and Register Today. Once you have registered, you can take advantage of easy-to-use fundraising tools and make your own personal website in the Participant Center. From there you can:
- Import email contacts and send messages to friends and family to request support
- Monitor your fundraising progress
- Upload photos
- Send thank you messages to people who have contributed to your fundraising total
Form a Team
Gather family, friends, coworkers, club members, church groups or sports team members and rally them together to reach a collective fundraising goal. Register your team today. Use the Participant Center to monitor your team's progress and send messages to friends and family to appeal to them for support. The more people on your team, the more creative ideas you may have for fundraising! You can also keep each other motivated and continue your great work until you reach your team goal.
Here are some documents to help you in your fundraising efforts.
- Fundraising Incentives
- Using your Participant Center
- Using Facebook to Fundraise
- Pledge Sheet
- Fundraising Tips
- Fundraising Ideas
- Sample Fundraising Letter
- Download Thank You Receipts
- Matching Gift Information
This list may not reflect current matching gift programs, please consult with your employer's human resources department.
Learn more about Team Challenges for AIDS Walk Wisconsin & 5K Run 2018 by clicking the logos below.