Baird - Spectrum
Spectrum ARG is PROUD to sponsor AIDS Walk Wisconsin on Milwaukee’s Lakefront! While great progress has been made in the fight against AIDS, much work still remains.
Deaths have declined from their historic peak by 76%, and life expectancy continues to increase, thanks to integrated quality health care and services made possible by efforts to raise funds, such as AIDS Walk Wisconsin. However, HIV/AIDS is still on the rise in Wisconsin and now, more than ever, those affected need your support.
AIDS Walk is the single largest fundraising walk benefitting HIV/AIDS prevention, care and treatment programs in Wisconsin.
How you can get involved:
· Participate as a walker or run the 5K. While the walk is FREE, we encourage participants to fundraise or make a pledge. There is a $30 registration fee for the 5K run ($35 for day-of event registration).
· Donate to support Team Baird-Spectrum – Online donations can be made via credit card or checks can be made out to AIDS Walk Wisconsin and sent to Natalie Boyce, Corporate Events 19th Floor.
· Remember: Baird Matching Program! The Baird Foundation will match associates’ contributions up to 50%.The matching form requires the Tax ID and address of the organization.
· Charity: AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin (ARCW)
· Tax ID: 391534049
· Address: 820 N. Plankinton Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53203
· Matching Gift Form: https://bairdweb.rwbaird.com/Pages/AdminPages/DocumentPreview.aspx?docurl=https://bairdweb.rwbaird.com/ourfirm/Documents/Online%20MATCHING%20Gift%20Form.docx
Saturday, October 5th
Summerfest Grounds, Milwaukee
5K RUNNER REGISTRATION OPENS
Bring your pledges, enjoy a light complimentary breakfast and entertainment.
WALKER REGISTRATION OPENS
Bring your pledges, enjoy a light complimentary breakfast and entertainment!
- Live Performances
- Children's activities tent
- Face painting
- Dog park activities
- Giant Operation game board
THE 5K RUN BEGINS
The route takes walkers along Milwaukee's scenic lakefront and features restroom facilities and refreshments.
OPENING CEREMONIES AND KICK-OFF
Hosted by our 2019 Honorary Chairs, Naina Khanna, Mondo Guerra and Cleve Jones.
THE WALK BEGINS
The route takes walkers along Milwaukee's scenic lakefront and features restroom facilities, refreshments and entertainment at each of the two rest stops hosted by PrideFest Milwaukee and Northwestern Mutual.
Parking is FREE for the event.
For additional information, please contact Nick Hookham or Natalie Boyce: Argfirstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working together to bring life to those in Wisconsin living with HIV/AIDS!