Help Me Reach My Goal
Click the red "DONATE NOW" button to make your pledge and support my fundraising efforts.
AIDS Walk Wisconsin is ARCW’s largest fundraiser of the year. Last year I personally raised a record $3,033 – and was the Top Staff AIDS Walk Fundraiser of the Year. Each year my boss and I (pictured on left) have a friendly competition to see who can raise more pledges. Will you help me break my fundraising record in 2018 to raise critical funds needed to fight the HIV epidemic? My goal is to raise $3,500. Every little bit helps, and I am grateful for your support. This will be my sixth year participating in the walk.
ARCW served a record 5,000 people with HIV last year and many more will turn to us in the year ahead. Your support via a pledge to my personal fundraising efforts will enable us to meet the needs of everyone who turns to ARCW in the months ahead.
"WHY DO WE DO WHAT WE DO?"
• Because everyone with HIV should receive the care and treatment they need, and people at risk should get the life-saving prevention services they need to protect themselves and their loved ones from HIV in a safe, non-judgmental way.
• Because the dignity of each of the 5,000 people with HIV who turn to us for care and the thousands accessing our prevention services, many in the most difficult situations, will never be sacrificed or taken for granted.
• Because no one should ever be defined by the health challenges they face and they should not be relegated as second-class citizens because of them.
• Because people of all sexual orientations and gender identities should receive compassion and not the condemnation that pushes them to the margins of our society.
• Because the answer to drug addiction and opioid abuse can found in support and treatment, not law enforcement and prison.
• Because a person’s health should not be determined by their zip code, who they love, the color of their skin or how much, or little, money they have. Everyone deserves the finest care and the chance for a long and healthy life.
Thank you for making a pledge to AIDS Walk Wisconsin!
If you would like to report objectionable content on this page, please Contact Us